A Randomized, Sham-Injection Controlled, Double-Masked, Ascending-Dose, Dose-Range-Finding Trial of Microplasmin Intravitreal Injection for Non-Surgical Posterior Vitreous Detachment (PVD) Induction for Treatment of DME.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocriplasmin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIVI-II; MIVI-II-DME
- Sponsors ThromboGenics
- 03 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2009 New trial record.