Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo and Active-Comparator Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MBX-2982 Administered Daily for 4 Weeks as Monotherapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MBX 2982 (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CymaBay Therapeutics
- 19 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2010 Sanofi-aventis and Metabolex have entered a global licensing agreement on MBX-2982, according to a Sanofi-aventis media release.