A MULTICENTER RANDOM ASSIGNMENT PHASE II STUDY OF IRINOTECAN AND ALVOCIDIB (FLAVOPIRIDOL) VERSUS IRINOTECAN ALONE FOR PATIENTS WITH P53 WILD TYPE GASTRIC ADENOCARCINOMA (NCI 8060).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alvocidib (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Jun 2012 Interim results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.