An International, Randomised, Double Blinded, Multi-centre, Active- and Placebo-controlled Dose Response Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of SABER-Bupivacaine for Postoperative Pain Control in Patients Undergoing Primary, Elective, Open, Abdominal Hysterectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2012 Company (Takeda Global Research and Development Center) added as trial sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 224 to 230 as reported by EudraCT.
- 17 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History