A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of JNJ-42160443 in Subjects With Painful Diabetes Neuropathy, Followed by a Double-Blind Safety Extension and an Open-Label Safety Extension.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fulranumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 23 Mar 2013 Tolerability (peripheral nerve function) results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 23 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 31 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Pain-intensity' has been met according to results presented at the 14th World Congress on Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History