Protease Inhibitors to Reduce Malaria Morbidity in HIV-Infected Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV infections; Malaria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROMOTE-PIs; PROMOTE-Pregnant Women and Infants
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Nov 2016 Results published in the JAIDS
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.