A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Withdrawal Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Delayed Release Rabeprazole in 1- to 11-Month-Old Pediatric Subjects With Symptomatic/Gastroesophageal Erosive Reflux Disease (GERD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Mar 2012 EudraCT reports trial status as 'recruiting' in Belgium, actual start date Nov 2009 and planned end date as March 2010.
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual patients number is 346 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.