A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study Comparing Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide, and Dexamethasone (CRd) vs Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (Rd) in Subjects With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRE
- Sponsors Amgen; Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Sep 2017 The study has been completed in Germany and Bulgaria.
- 12 Jul 2017 According to an Amgen media release, data from this trial will be submitted to a future medical conference, for publication, and to regulatory agencies worldwide to support a potential label update.
- 12 Jul 2017 Results from final analysis of this trial published in an Amgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History