A Phase I/II Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Adaptive Design Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of ACI-24 in Patients with Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACI 24 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AC Immune
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Mar 2017 Interim analysis of the first three doses (cohort 1-3) published in an AC Immune media release.
- 27 Apr 2012 Planned end date 9 Dec 2012 added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.