Double Blind Placebo Controlled Dose Ranging Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Celivarone at 50, 100 or 300 mg OD With Amiodarone as Calibrator for the Prevention of ICD Interventions or Death
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Celivarone (Primary) ; Amiodarone
- Indications Sudden death; Ventricular fibrillation; Ventricular tachycardia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALPHEE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 16 Nov 2011 Preliminary results presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 14 Nov 2011 Results published in the Circulation.
- 22 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History