A Phase 4, Randomized, Single-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity of Pneumococcal and Influenza Vaccines in Adult Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Receiving Certolizumab Pegol or Placebo.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine; Pneumococcal vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors UCB
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 07 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History