A Phase I Study of Vorinostat and Bortezomib in Children With Refractory or Recurrent Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors and Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Lymphoma; Sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 May 2010 New source identified and integrated (NCT01132911).