A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Long Term Study Of The Safety Of Subcutaneous Administration Of Tanezumab In Patients With Osteoarthritis Of The Knee Or Hip.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 29 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 16 Dec 2010 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as requested by the US FDA due to reports of worsening osteoarthritis, according to a Pfizer media release.