A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Multi-Center and Parallel Group Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of YM150 in Combination With Standard Treatment in Secondary Prevention of Ischemic Vascular Events in Subjects With Acute Coronary Syndromes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darexaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms RUBY-1
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 30 Aug 2011 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2011 Actual patient number reported at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 07 Feb 2011 Actual initiation date changed from 29 Sep 2009 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.