A Phase 2B, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Parallel-Arm , Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of 3'-Aminomethylnicotine-P. Aeruginosa r-Exoprotein A Conjugate Vaccine (NicVAX®) or Placebo Co-Administered With Varenicline (Champix®) as an Aid in Smoking Cessation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nicotine abuse vaccine (Primary) ; Varenicline
- Indications Smoking withdrawal; Substance-related disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on information reported in a Nabi Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Oct 2012 The primary endpoint, 'Treatment-success-rate' defined as the abstinence rate at 12 months, was not met according to a Nabi Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Oct 2012 Results have been reported in a Nabi Biopharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History