A Randomized Phase 1 Study Comparing The Safety and Oral Pharmacokinetics Of 0.25 mg and 1.0 mg Aminopterin Tablets In Human Subjects With Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aminopterin (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Apr 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2009 New trial record.