A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 2 Study of RX-10100 in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has not been met, according to a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 23 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to information in a Rexahn Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 May 2011 Rexahn has enrolled 200 patients (66% of the planned total number); recruitment is ongoing.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History