A Phase I/II Study of a Novel Reduced Intensity Conditioning Regimen for Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With Multiple Myeloma
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Melphalan; Sirolimus; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 03 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2011 Additional lead investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2010 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.