Synergy Effect of the Combination Therapy of Etidronate and Atorvastatin on Atherosclerotic Abdominal Aortic Plaques Detected by Magnetic Resonance Imaging - Open Label Randomized Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Etidronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Intima-media-thickness' has been met.
- 29 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 70th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 22 Oct 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History