A Multi-center, Randomized, Single-blind, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate Immunogenicity, Safety and Tolerability of Different Doses of Adjuvanted Cell-Derived, Inactivated Novel Swine Origin A/H1N1 Monovalent Subunit Influenza Virus Vaccine in Healthy Japanese Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1; MF 59
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 13 Sep 2011 Actual end date (November 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.