An open-label, multi-center, three arm randomized study to investigate the safety and efficacy on progression-free survival of RO5072759 + chlorambucil (GClb) compared to rituximab + chlorambucil (RClb) or chlorambucil (Clb) alone in previously untreated CLL patients with comorbidities
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Chlorambucil; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 03 Sep 2017 Trial has been completed Austria (End date: 2017-08-01).
- 02 Sep 2017 Trial has been completed Czech Republic (End date: 2017-08-01).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History