A Phase 1 Protocol of 5-Azacytidine and Erlotinib in Advanced Solid Tumor Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloma; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.