Immunogenicity and Safety of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 580299 Vaccine in Healthy Chinese Female Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 26 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint changed from 'Immune-response' to 'Geometric-mean-antibody-titre' as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.