A Phase III, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Parallel Group Efficacy and Safety Study of Linagliptin 5 mg Administered Orally Once Daily Over 24 Weeks in Type 2 Diabetic Patients With Insufficient Glycaemic Control Despite a Therapy of Metformin in Combination With Pioglitazone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Linagliptin (Primary) ; Metformin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Aug 2017 Results (n=2065) of pooled analysis of this and other similar 15 studies assessing efficacy and safety based upon age, obesity, and renal function, published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 13 May 2014 Results published in the Diabetic Medicine.
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History