A Study to Evaluate the Effect of a Single 250 mg Oral Dose of GSK1349572 on Cardiac Conduction as Assessed by 12-lead Electrocardiogram Compared to Placebo and a Single Oral Dose of Moxifloxacin (ING111856).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Dolutegravir; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Community-acquired pneumonia; HIV-1 infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (42) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2009 New trial record