A Phase 3, Open-Label, Randomized, Long-Term Comparison of the Safety and Tolerability of the TAK-491 Plus Chlorthalidone Fixed-Dose Combination vs. Olmesartan Medoxomil-Hydrochlorothiazide Fixed-Dose Combination in Subjects With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil/chlortalidone (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational
- 06 Jul 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich)
- 04 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 24th Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension.
- 29 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 837 to 880 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History