Study to Evaluate the Effect of BMS-791325 on the Pharmacokinetics of the CYP3A4 Probe Midazolam Administered Orally in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Beclabuvir (Primary) ; Midazolam (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders; Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 14 to 48 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.