A Phase I, Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Preliminary Food Effect Following Single Oral Doses of the Focal Adhesion Kinase Inhibitor, GSK2256098, in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2256098 (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms FTIH
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 May 2010 Trial acronym FTIH identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Actual patient number amended from 24 to 38 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (24) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.