NIH SUBSTUDY:Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Proof-of-concept Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Two Single Infusions of AIN457 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active Crohn's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jan 2016 Study design has been changed from double blind to open label, also randomization has been removed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.