A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multiple-dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of AMG 827 in Subjects With Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brodalumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amgen; Valeant Pharmaceuticals International
- 24 Mar 2015 Subgroup analysis (prior biologic use) results presented at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 17 Mar 2015 According to an Amgen media release, data from this study were presented at the 73rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) 2015.
- 04 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at the 22nd Congress Of The European Academy Of Dermatology And Venereology, according to an AstraZeneca and Amgen media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History