A Phase II/III Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Abatacept Versus Placebo on a Background of Mycophenolate Mofetil and Glucocorticosteroids in Subjects With Active Proliferative Glomerulonephritis Due to Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisolone; Prednisone
- Indications Lupus nephritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2014 Results published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology.
- 04 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 303 to 460 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History