A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination Oral Contraceptive Regimen (DR-103) for the Prevention of Pregnancy in Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Womens Health
- 06 May 2013 Data will be presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG-2013), according to a Teva Women's Health media release.
- 13 Nov 2012 Results were presented at the 68th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM).
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History