A Phase IIb, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Dose-Range-Finding Study to Evaluate the Effects of MK5442 on Bone Mineral Density (BMD) in the Treatment of Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women Previously Treated With an Oral Bisphosphonate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Encaleret (Primary) ; Alendronic acid
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 34th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 15 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar-spine-bone-mineral-density' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History