Clinical Evaluation of Ropinirole IR Tablets in Patients Who Are Diagnosed With Symptomatic Restless Legs Syndrome Associated With Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Managed With Haemodialysis (Including Haemofiltration and Haemodiafiltration).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ropinirole (Primary)
- Indications Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Oct 2011 Study terminated due to recruitment problems as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Actual patient number is 34 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.