A Phase 2/3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Atacicept in Subjects With Lupus Nephritis in Combination With Mycophenolate Mofetil Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atacicept (Primary)
- Indications Lupus nephritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono
- 15 Mar 2012 Company (Merck Serono) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2010 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2009 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History