A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicentre Prospective Dose-finding Phase II/III Study With Atacicept Given Subcutaneously to Subjects Having Recently Experienced a Flare of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atacicept (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APRIL-Sle
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck Serono
- 07 Jul 2016 Results of post hoc analysis assessing the relationship between treatment response, baseline biomarker levels and atacicept exposure in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) published in the Arthritis and Rheumatology
- 29 Oct 2013 Immunological results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 28 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History