Evaluation of Lenalidomide (REVLIMID) in Cutaneous LE: A Prospective, Non Controlled, Open Label Pilot Study to Evaluate the Off-Label Use of the FDA-Approved Drug Lenalidomide (REVLIMID) in Patients With Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2009 New trial record.