A Phase 2A , Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Multiple Subcutaneous Doses of MEDI-545, A Fully Human Anti-Interferon-Alpha Monoclonal Antibody, In Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sifalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jul 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 1 May 2008 to 1 Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 May 2011 Pharmacokinetic results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History