An Ascending Single Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of SBI-087 Administered to Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SBI 087 (Primary) ; SBI 087 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Apr 2016 Results of pooled analysis of two trials (NCT00641225 and NCT00714116) published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 07 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.