A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Randomized, Open Label, Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Biological Activity of 2 Dosing Schedules of Belimumab (HGS1006, LymphoStat-B), a Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-BLyS Antibody, Administered Subcutaneously to Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Belimumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Human Genome Sciences
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Dec 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2012 to Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.