A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Ascending, Multiple Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of AMG 557 in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AMG 557 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Amgen
- 28 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 13 Jul 2012 Additional location (United Kingdom) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History