A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Rontalizumab (rhuMAb IFNalpha) in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rontalizumab (Primary) ; Rontalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSE
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Aug 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 2 to 5.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 29 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History