A Phase 3, Double-blind, Randomized, Multicenter, Placebo-controlled, Dose Optimization Study Evaluating the Tolerability and Efficacy of AM and PM Once Daily Dosing With Extended-release Guanfacine Hydrochloride in Children Aged 6-12 With a Diagnosis of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Guanfacine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2015 Results on functional impairment published in the CNS Drugs.
- 01 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Attention-Deficit-Hyperactivity-Disorder-Rating-Scale-IV' has been met according to results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- 01 Sep 2013 Results published in the Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History