Phase II Study of 5-azacytidine and Lintuzumab in Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Lintuzumab
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2012 Lead trial centre changed from National Cancer Institute to Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to a Seattle Genetics media release.