Randomized, Double Blind, Controlled Phase I Trial of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of Graded Doses of XRX-001 Yellow Fever 17D, Inactivated Vaccine, Alum Adsorbed in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Yellow fever vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Yellow fever
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 26 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Apr 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 07 Apr 2011 Results have been published in the New England Journal of Medicine, according to an Xcellerex media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History