A Phase I, Multi-center, Open-label Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic Interactions of RO5185416 with a "Cocktail" of Five Probe Drugs for CYP450 Dependent Metabolism in Patients with Previously Treated and Untreated Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vemurafenib (Primary) ; Caffeine; Dextromethorphan; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Vitamin K; Warfarin
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2012 Actual patient number changed from 16 to 22 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.