A Phase 2 Study of Intravenous Administration of REOLYSIN (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 31 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015.
- 07 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History