A Phase 2 Study of Intravenous Administration of REOLYSIN (Reovirus Type 3 Dearing) in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Lung.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=563) of pooled data from eight trial (NCI-GOG 0186H, NCI-8601, NCIC-CTG IND.213, REO011, REO015, REO016, REO018 and REO021) assessing the safety and tolerability of intravenous pelareorep in combination with chemotherapy, were presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 31 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History