Pegaptanib for Retinal Edema Secondary to Diabetic Vascular Disease(Preserve) Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pegaptanib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRESERVE
- 05 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date (Apr 2009) added, primary endpoint identified as Best Corrected Visual Acuity, actual patient number is 72, additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01486238).
- 05 Dec 2011 Official Title amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.