Effect of Bromocriptine on Left Ventricular Function in Women With Peripartum Cardiomyopathy A Randomized, Controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Bromocriptine for Improvement of Left Ventricular Function of Women With PPCM.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bromocriptine (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 16 Nov 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 26 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register).